Olivia Palermo’s Nude Suede Cutout Sandals and Python Bag – New York City
- Macy's (bag in all 3 colors)
- My Theresa (sandals in several colors)
- Forward (nude sandals)
- Matches Fashion (nude sandals)
- Neiman Marcus (nude sandals)
- Bergdorf Goodman (nude sandals)
- Matches Fashion (black sandals)
- Forward (black sandals)
- Shopbop (black sandals)
- Bergdorf Goodman (black sandals)
- Neiman Marcus (black sandals)
- Farfetch (black sandals)
- Farfetch (blue sandals)
- Neiman Marcus (teal sandals)
- Shopbop (pink sandals)
Olivia Palermo wore nude Aquazzura Sexy Thing Suede Cutout Sandals while in New York City (June 2013). She also carried a Olivia + Joy Regards Small Shoulder Bag in Python. The nude-beige sandals feature an open-toe, a cut-out front detailing, and an open heel with a lace up back fastening. Available in several colors, including nude, black, teal, pink, blue ( a few of the colors are on sale now).
The sleek shoulder bag features faux leather, shoulder strap, top zip closure, front tab pocket, colorblock design, signature embossing at the front, gold-tone hardware, and an organized interior with a zip pocket, 2 slip pockets and logo lining. Available in python, white/black, and blue.
Another effortlessly chic look.